SIAM NIRAMIT SHOW PHUKET
฿1,550 – ฿2,200
- The Siam Niramit Phuket show runs 6 days a week. (Closed on Tuesdays).
- The show starts at 20.30hrs, and runs for 80 minutes, without intermission.
- Gates open at 17.30hrs. for access to attractions and facilities.
- Thai/International Buffet dinner is available from 18.00 to 20.00 hrs.
- Child ticket: Height between 90-140cm
- Child ages 0-4 and under 90cm in height can join the activity free of charge as long as they will not be occupying a seat
[ Payment Terms : Full payment due in advance ]
SIAM NIRAMIT SHOW PHUKET – AN AMAZING STAGE PERFORMANCE
Siam Niramit Show Phuket – The show is performed on a very large stage with beautiful stage designs and backdrops that change with every act. The theater is equipped with a professional light and sound system and technology to create various special effects. A one hour show based upon ancient Thai history and culture, grand scenography and costumes, a mix of technology and special effects with traditional costumes and legendary mysteries from an ancient Thai era.
- Explore the Siam Niramit’s other attractions including a typical rural Thai village, or enjoy a Thai massage
- Watch one of Phuket’s top shows with spectacular performers and wonderful costumes
- Choose to add on the delicious buffet dinner of international and Thai cuisine
- Go for a stroll, feed an elephant and watch lively performances at the pre-show
- Learn about Thai religious customs and watch depictions of Thai beliefs like the Law of Karma and Mystical Forest of Himapaan
ADULT, CHILD (3-12)
SHOW+DINNER SILVER SEAT, SHOW+DINNER GOLD SEAT, SHOW+DINNER PLATINUM SEAT, SHOW+DINNER+TRANSFER SILVER SEAT, SHOW+DINNER+TRANSFER GOLD SEAT, SHOW+DINNER+TRANSFER PLATINUM SEAT